Laser marking offers many benefits over traditional marking methods such as roll forming and paint. It’s long lasting, doesn’t affect the integrity of the part, provides messaging flexibility, and supports company branding initiatives.
Have a Question?
Fiber Laser Marking
Virtually all materials can be marked:
• Ferrous and non-ferrous metals
• Most plastics
• Treated metals such as; plated, anodized, black oxide, painted surfaces
• Exception: material can’t be clear
Types of marking include:
• Tracking and traceability
• Sequencing / Serialization
• Data matrix (QR codes)
• 2D codes
• Bar codes
• Text and graphics, including logos
Our industrial laser in action!